Pegotty Cooper, MBA|
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
You will gain a sounding board and thinking partner who can help you:
- Navigate challenging times, including those involving conflict, performance concerns, career restructuring, and divorce.
- Address sticky accountability or communication issues with employees or volunteers that can rob you of your energy and enthusiasm for the job.
- Meet the challenge of collaboration internally or externally.
- Expand your network of influence so you can get those juices flowing again.
- Brainstorm about how to reinvent your career or create the glidepath to retirement and your next great work.
What is your coaching philosophy?
I am a champion of the human spirit! I know how the daily grind can grind you down and fog that memory of who you are at your best. Working with me as a sounding board and thinking partner, you rediscover your strengths and your secret sauce to become the person and the professional you aspire to become.
What types of clients do you work with?
Association and corporate executive, leaders, and managers.
What is your professional background?
I spent 15 years in a variety of senior leadership roles in international trade association and technical societies and was CEO of a state trade association. I have completed the 6-year Institute program for Association Management, was in the first class of Future Leaders, earned my CAE in 1986 and was designated to the ASAE Fellows in 1994. I was also an executive in an international fortune 100 company responsible for marketing and measuring results for events and promotional campaigns for seven years. And now have my own business, so I know something about career transition!
Since 2003 a certified coach, speaker and facilitator, I provide one on one coaching and lead group coaching programs, outplacement coaching, convention career programs, and facilitates workshops, MBA leadership programs, and help you to rewrite your story to reach the outcome you seek.
Ready To Get Started With Pegotty?
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart