This position will consist of installing illuminated and non-illuminated signage. Sign installers are required to work on crane trucks, ladders, swing stages etc. Individuals will need to comply with all safety procedures. Position requires some long hours, weekend work and out of town travel.
- Ability to professionally interact with clients and co-workers
- Must provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Organized and detail oriented
- Commitment to excellence and pride in your work
- Ability to read blue prints, tape measure and fabrication drawings
- Welding certifications a plus
- Class A driver’s license is a plus
- Crane certification is a plus
Additional Salary Information: Company Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD and Sec 125 available
- 401 K program with 20% company match
- Pay commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing
Signtech is a full service signage provider specializing in the design and manufacturing of architectural design-build and build-to-spec signage projects. We have a proven track record of performing beyond expectations on national sign programs. Our top notch services include: project management, design, engineering, permit procurement, fabrication, installation and maintenance. We make all products 100% in-house for quality control.